Handbags have been become more popular and taken consumers, manufacturers and suppliers by storm. There are a variety of eclectic bags of all shapes and colors available on the market right now that will surely enthrall people taking design classes as well as the average shopper. Here is a guide to the 2012 trends in handbags:
- Big Handbags – Handbags almost always used to be quite small and you had to struggle fit everything into it. Now, many handbags are so big that you could even use them as overnight bags. Some of the large handbags conveniently come with matching smaller bags.
- Tiny Handbags – Going to opposite side of the size spectrum, many handbags are not just small, but tiny. While these tiny bags might not be very practical, they look interesting and are nice to use for special occasions.
- Colors – Traditionally speaking, blacks, browns and beiges were the only colors that were considered acceptable for handbags. That’s been thrown all out the window as handbags are now available in all colors of the rainbow. For spring, turquoise and green are been very popular. For fall, it’s the oranges and reds. For winter, whites and blues fit the bill.
- Knitted Bags – Just as knitted shoes have become latest fashion trend in 2012, so too have knitted handbags. With all of the variety of knitted styles, you have to make sure that you choose suitable clothing to pair it with.
- Chain Handles – After Chanel introduced chain handles to the fashion world, they have really grown in popularity. Part of their appeal lies in that they make handbags look even more luxurious than then they really are.
- Fold-Over Handbags – Fold-over handbags have had some serious staying power. They have been popular for the past two seasons, and will continue to be trendy in 2012.
Which purse hook design is your favorite…?
*** PLEASE VOTE BELOW ***
At ONLY $10 each you can afford to choose more than 1! 🙂
Buy 1 for you & 1 for your favorite girlfriend!! 😉
Click to buy yours today!!! 😀
I’m sooo excited to participate in this years Ultimate Blog Party!! 😉 What a lovely way for women to network & find great blogs! This is no ordinary blog hop, there are even different categories of linkys so you can truly ‘blog hop’ ~ YaY!!! 😀
For more info, or to visit the Ultimate Blog Party, please just click on the party flyer!!!
I’m so happy to welcome new readers & subscribers who I can share all of my special fabulous fun with!!!
Learn about my ever growing online boutique business … VIP specials & contests … trusted entrepreneurial tips…
to a new year of spiritual exploration with meditation, yoga, reiki, & good intentions!!! 🙂
I am a passionate blogger posting about many topics such as travel, shopping, body & spirit. I hope to empower women & encourage them to be themselves. I feature products from my online boutique which are all items that allow us to bring our inner fabulousness out!
Won’t you join us for the fun
& stay for the fabulous!!! 😉
~ Spring is nature’s way of saying,
“Let’s party!” ~
This morning my favorite Portuguese blog posted a list of Superstitions in Brazil & of course I found one that I just had to share with you! 😉
Click here for the full post.
Bolsa no chão. Leaving your purse/handbag on the floor will set your money life backwards.
I know we have talked about this over & over but it’s great to know that this thought is international!!! 😀
Only question now is… who has any ideas to help me get my Fabulous Purse Hooks to all of the wonderful ladies in Brazil!
Wow, it’s daylight savings time already & you know what that means… SPRING is on it’s way!!! 🙂
What tasks do you enjoy doing to get ready for spring…? I like to clean out my closets & switch up my wardrobe focusing on items that can segue my outfits towards spring! It’s like having new clothes all over again… out with the cold, in with the woo! 😉
Spring is a great time to clean out areas in our living spaces giving a wonderful sense of renewal ~ it’s also a nice chance to reaffirm areas of spirit too! Another important task you can do is to remove all Feng Shui crystals hanging in your home & soak them in a solution of salt water. Pat dry & place the crystals outside in the sunshine for 2 to 4 hours to absorb yang energy. Rehang your crystals while setting your intentions for their service.
Also, if you haven’t already, don’t forget to set all of your clocks ahead 1 hour! 😀
~ I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden ~
Reiki is a technique for relaxation and stress reduction. It is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
It is well known that inanimate objects can be charged with this energy and that it is released throughout the day to help calm the mind and reduce stress.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Coming soon to the Lady Fabulous Boutique… Reiki Energy Bracelets! 🙂
~ Healing ~ Inspiring ~ Energizing ~ Encouraging ~ Comforting ~
Still searching for that fabulous Valentine gift for your Lady Love…!?!?! 😀
Please note: you must email me directly to order these special edition items!
How about gifts for your ~ sister ~ daughter ~ mother ~ mother-in-law ~
Look no further… these wonderful purse hooks make great gifts for any lady with a purse!! ~ 1 for $20 -OR- 2 for $30 -OR- 3 for $45!!! What a deal!
At these prices you can still get them chocolates & flowers to0!!!!!